Friday, December 13, 2013

Blessings

I couldn’t wait any longer!

I avoided this blog like the plague because I knew I couldn’t keep my secret!  Well, the secret is no more…

Pregnancy Announcement

Hence, the end to the weight loss posts.

It would also seem obvious to state that Reed and I have been able to adjust to life after his accident.  There are still things to work on but I think we’re back on track.  This year has been a rough year.  Our path was difficult and some days I admit, my faith was low and I was hurting. 

But you know what? 

God healed my husband and delivered him back to me.

God put doctors in our path that new EXACTLY how to care for Alex.

God picked us up and carried us through the painful experience of letting Beatrice go.  He carried us to the open arms of a loving family who is already fully funded and waiting for a travel date to go adopt Beatrice!

God brought upon us blessings beyond our imaginations.

2 comments: